Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have put the following measures in place:
- Daily temperature checks of staff.
- Sanitizing of frequently touched areas.
- Use of masks in the premises.
- Hand sanitizer availability at the front desk.
Please call in and cancel your appointment if you or your close contacts have:
- Come into contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Have traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
- Are showing symptoms of or have COVID-19.
Cupping Therapy Instead
Through suction, the skin is drawn into the cup by creating a vacuum in the cup placed on the skin over the targeted area. The vacuum can be created by a mechanical pump. The cup is suctioned onto the skin and is moved around via a special lotion. The treatment usually lasts somewhere between five and fifteen minutes and can be incorporated into the massage. It helps treat pain, deep scar tissues in the muscles and connective tissue, muscle spasms and chronic pain.
Highly effective when used in conjunction with deep tissue massage or athletic massage