Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have put the following measures in place:
- Daily temperature checks of staff.
- Sanitizing of frequently touched areas.
- Use of masks in the premises.
- Hand sanitizer availability at the front desk.
Please call in and cancel your appointment if you or your close contacts have:
- Come into contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Have traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
- Are showing symptoms of or have COVID-19.
Do I need a doctor referral to see a registered massage therapist?
You do not need to be referred by a physician in order to make an appointment at Body Tech Therapeutic Massage Inc.. You can make an appointment independently if you have concerns about an ongoing or acute physical situation.
How long will my first appointment be?
Your first massage therapy session will take approximately 60 minutes and includes an initial assessment of your concerned areas followed by an initial treatment. Each of our clients receives a comprehensive evaluation and examination in a private one-on-one treatment room. When all concerns are recognized and evaluated, a diagnosis is made and our findings are discussed with each client before developing an individualized treatment plan that works for you and your lifestyle.