Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have put the following measures in place:
- Daily temperature checks of staff.
- Sanitizing of frequently touched areas.
- Use of masks in the premises.
- Hand sanitizer availability at the front desk.
Please call in and cancel your appointment if you or your close contacts have:
- Come into contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Have traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
- Are showing symptoms of or have COVID-19.
Shiatsu Massage is a form of Japanese bodywork based on the traditional Chinese medicine.
Shiatsu means "finger pressure". Shiatsu techniques include massages with fingers, thumbs, feet and palms; assisted stretching; and joint manipulation and mobilization.
The techniques used in shiatsu include stretching, holding, and most commonly, leaning body weight into various points along special channels of the body. Great for circulation, energy. The patient is treated on a mat. A must try experience!