Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have put the following measures in place:
- Daily temperature checks of staff.
- Sanitizing of frequently touched areas.
- Use of masks in the premises.
- Hand sanitizer availability at the front desk.
Please call in and cancel your appointment if you or your close contacts have:
- Come into contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Have traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
- Are showing symptoms of or have COVID-19.
Traditional Thai massage uses no oils or lotions. The recipient remains clothed during a treatment. The body is compressed, pulled, stretched and rocked.
Our patients wear loose, comfortable clothing and lies on a mat on the floor. Dang, our thai therapist is right from Thailand and has been doing this type of therapy for over 8 years. She is one of the best in the city. You will be put in a variety of yoga-like positions during the course of the massage, that is also combined with deep static and rhythmic pressures. Great for people who need a great stretch and have deep knots